How to Regrow Hair: Best Products For Hair Regrowth 2020
Surely you saw various tempting ads that promised you hair, like Kim Kardashian or Ariana Grande’s, you just need to buy a miracle cure and rub it into the scalp for twenty minutes, stimulating and activating the “dormant” hair follicles. So, growing the long hair is not a problem, but maintaining the length of your dreams, keeping your hair and scalp healthy is another challenge that you will need to accept with honor and dignity.
As a rule, such miracle cures have a rather aggressive composition that can cause an allergic reaction, itching and discomfort. Perhaps hair growth is activated during the use of the product, but we advise you to approach the issue in a comprehensive manner. Let’s first review the top 5 products for hair regrowth.
Best regrowth hair products 2020
Vibrance Hair Growth Vitamins
Vibrance Hair Growth Vitamins are designed for richer, fuller hair. The natural formula is packed with nutritious vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts which improve your healthy hair growth. Biotin and Vitamin B support your healthy hair structure and give you the best hair you’ve ever had. Take 1 capsule, twice daily with food. For best results, use for at least 8 weeks.
Wild Growth Hair Oil – 4oz/118.291ml
Wild Growth Hair Oil 4 FL Ounces is designed to make your hair longer, fuller, softer enriched and controlled. Only a few drops are needed 1-3 times per week. It nourishes and softens stiff tangled and dry hair. The product contains olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, ergocalciferol choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorous. calcium, natural color fragrance and others.
Ginger Germinal Oil
Hair Growth Ginger Essential Oil works by naturally activating dormant hair follicle germ tissue on the scalp promoting rapid growth and nourishment of hair. It contains unique organic ingredients and is suitable for men and women. Apply 2 or 3 times for fast speed of hair growth. The composition includes Ginger King, Ginseng, Polygonum, Grape Seed Oil. It helps repair damaged hair’s surface, lock in moisture & shine and control frizz.
Woman Hair Growth 3 Month Supply 180 Tablets
This daily hair supplement promotes hair growth from within. It improves the condition, strength and thickness of your hair. It is a 100% drug-free formula with hair growth vitamins, minerals and marine extracts. It gives you fuller hair in as little as 3 to 4 months.
Vegamour GRO Hair Serum
This follicle stimulating hair foam contains natural, clinically proven DHT inhibitors and nutrients that help visibly increase hair density. This formula contains no prostaglandin, no prostaglandin analogs, no harsh chemicals. It is paraben-free, gluten-free, hormone-free, irritant-free. The foam applies all over the scalp, it perfectly protects and strengthens the roots. The formula prevents hair damage and hair loss. The product also contains caffeine, biotin, panthenol and a peptide.
What affects the rate of hair growth?
We all know: every organism is individual and therefore we are not alike. The rate of hair growth depends on hereditary factors – not only talents and physical abilities, predisposition to any diseases, but also the activity of the bulbs can be inherited.
You have noticed more than once that someone’s hair literally grows by leaps and bounds (long, thick, in a word, luxurious), although the girl did not make any effort, and someone rubs various oils into the roots of the hair, makes masks for hours, resorts to folk remedies, professional procedures, and the hair does not grow and does not get thicker. It will not work to change genetics even if folk remedies, cosmetic procedures and best friends say the opposite. Do not worry!
If you do set a goal to grow long and healthy hair, try to keep track of:
- Your health. This is a common truth, but not only the condition of the hair but also your health, in general, depends on how much the thyroid function is impaired, how high the level of stress, how much the hormonal background is “malfunctioning”. Start taking care of your health now and then you will thank yourself;
- Your food. Proper nutrition is not only a trend but also an effective aid in the struggle for the length of your dreams. Eliminate fatty, salty, canned and spicy foods. Eat fast food only on holidays;
- Adequate water consumption. Remember: juices, tea, soda, coffee, energy drinks are liquids but not pure water. Drink your daily allowance by replacing fruit tea or your favorite coffee with water (at the rate of 30 ml of water per 1 kg of weight) and you will see how the condition of your hair has changed and your complexion has improved;
- Timely intake of vitamin complexes, which may include biotin (improves the health of not only hair but also skin and nails), vitamin A (eliminates dullness and promotes elasticity and hair growth), vitamin E (has a firming effect on the bulb) and etc.
How long does it take to grow long hair?
Hair growth is cyclical and can be conditionally divided into three stages:
- The stage of active growth lasts from 2-3 years (sometimes longer);
- The resting stage lasts 2-3 weeks. The activity of the hair follicles decreases, they become thinner, the color dimmer and the development of hair stops;
- Stage of loss. At this stage (3 months), hair growth stops, as a consequence, they fall out, after which the hair growth cycle repeats.
On average, hair grows back 0.05 mm. per day, by 0.35 mm. a week, which means that in a month you will be able to grow 1-1.5 cm, that is, in a year ~ 18 cm, provided that you do not cut the ends.
Can hair regrow in a month?
Of course! On average, your hair grows 1-1.5 cm in one month. However, do not expect that in a month your hair will overshadow Rapunzel’s luxurious braid. In the month that is given to you, try to learn how to eat right, control stress levels, spend more time outdoors and take vitamins for beauty and health of hair. Perhaps this month will allow you to reconsider your habits and change your lifestyle?
How to quickly regrow hair at home?
“How to regrow hair?”, “How to accelerate hair growth at home?” – are you familiar with such requests? All popular recipes that promise to grow hair 15 cm in a month do not work.
Don’t forget: beautiful and long hair is a long process, in which a set of measures is important (proper nutri-tion, vitamins, care in the form of masks and indelible creams, minimal use of a hairdryer and iron).
Proper hair care
To regrow hair at home, first of all, they need proper and high-quality care, the so-called beauty ritual: first, shampoo (cleansing stage), then balm (moisturizing stage), mask (nutrition) – for deep nourishment of the hair, and leave-in cream (care) – for the ends and making the hair smooth and shiny.
- Choose products from the same range because the products work more efficiently only in the complex, complementing each other;
- Do not neglect the hair mask. Do you think the result is invisible? Try to use the mask 1-2 times a week, applying to wet hair, stepping back 10-15 cm from the hair roots and leave it for 5 minutes (not 1, not 2, but 5, as written in the instructions). In a month, you will see the difference – the hair is smoother, more manageable and softer;
- Use a sensitive scalp scrub every 2 weeks. Small particles will remove residues of styling products, keratinized epidermis and sebum. Consequently, the nutrients of the shampoo and balm will better penetrate the hair structure.
Correct daily habits
- Be sure to include protein in your diet (poultry, seafood, red meat, cottage cheese). Protein is the basis not only of muscle mass but also an important “participant” in the creation of strong and healthy hair;
- Comb your hair moving from bottom to top;
- Do not comb wet hair with a towel in the hope of drying it faster – you will only injure it this way;
- Refrain (if possible) from using hair curlers, tongs and a hairdryer;
- If you cannot do without a hairdryer or an iron, be sure to use a leave-in care cream or cream butter with thermal protection before styling;
- Don’t pull your hair into tight hairstyles – ponytails, braids, or buns.
Haircuts for regrowing hair
Despite the fact that the cascade haircut was popular in the 90s, it has not lost its relevance. Due to the different lengths of hair, neat thinning, you can add volume to the hairstyle and create the illusion of thick hair. Only an experienced sti-list will be able to choose the right haircut, help with color and suggest how to style your hair correctly to survive the transition period.
Women are divided into two camps: those who always wear loose hair and those who seek to pin their hair. The French say: clean hair is already a hairstyle. Therefore, it is enough to use texturizing sprays, comb your hair back, fix it with a styling agent and complement the image with an accessory in the form of a silk scarf or a beautiful hair clip. If you are one of those who collect hair, then a bun, a deliberately careless ponytail or braid is the best choice.
How to regrow hair after a short haircut?
That very awkward moment when you cut your hair and after a moment you already regret what you did and dream of regrowing it. Believe me, short hair is not a sentence, it greatly simplifies styling, dries faster and, frankly, there are fewer problems with it. The hardest part is when hair starts to grow back.
Many stylists are convinced: any hair length is beautiful and presents tremendous opportunities to change your image. Take an example from Hollywood actresses who constantly change their image for the role! Imagine that you are an actress and you have to try several looks! Short hair can be textured with gel (like Em-ma Watson), slicked back (like Kaley Cuoco), or decorated with a headband (like Selena Gomez).
Do I need to trim the ends when growing hair?
The general condition of the hair can be assessed not so much by shine, smoothness and silkiness but by only one factor – split ends. If the hair looks sloppy and is constantly tangled, contact the stylist who will cut the ends.
You may wonder why would you cut your hair if you are regrowing it. We have talked about an integrated approach more than once, so before growing the length of your dreams, cut the split ends and only then start regrowing and caring for your hair using balms, masks and creams that seem to seal the hair cuticle.
It is enough to visit the stylist once every 2 months and follow useful tips (limit the use of irons, tight hairstyles). By the way, stylists are advised to cut the tips on the growing moon and then the hair will grow faster.
- Mesotherapy – the introduction of a “cocktail” of vitamins, nutrients, microelements into the scalp by 2-4 mm. Injections not only solve the problem of baldness and breakage but also contribute to the thickness of the hair. It takes 10-15 procedures to achieve the first visible result;
- Darsonvalization – a procedure in which a low-frequency current activates “dormant” follicles, normalizes the condition of the hair follicles;
- Cryotherapy – massage using liquid nitrogen improves blood circulation and activates metabolic processes in the skin.
Salon procedures aimed at stimulating hair growth must be performed in a course (10-15 procedures, depending on the condition of the hair) with a break of 2-3 months. Moreover, some procedures are very painful and costly. Therefore, be sure to consult a cosmetologist and a trichologist.